1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of artwork, for example), if you contact me directly.
Collected information may be provided by the visitors and users of your website or collected automatically through monitory tools.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages; 2) To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; 3) comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
My website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as art goods manufacture and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
Cookies are used in my site for the following reasons:
To provide a great experience for my visitors and customers.
To identify your registered members (users who registered to the mailing list).
To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
To provide services such as my online store.
Depending on their function, Cookies may have different durations. There are session cookies and persistent cookies:
Session cookies only last for your online session. It means that the browser deletes these cookies once you close your browser
Persistent cookies stay on your device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie
The cookies used on our website fall into one of four categories:
Essential Cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure and private areas.
Analytic Cookies let us understand how you use our website (e.g. which pages you visit), to provide statistics on how our website is used, improve the website by identifying any errors, and performance issues.
Functional cookies are cookies used to remember choices users make to improve their experience (e.g. language).
Marketing cookies are used to collect information about the impact of our marketing campaigns performed in other websites on users and non-users.
6. How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Hello@OliviaChevallier.art.